Wednesday, December 4, 2013

tech

An array of tasks in the space of my imagination, ahead of me. Luminescent orbs. Exhaustion. Ill. Wondering if I'll even live, or, at any rate, why. Deep in a hole, trapped, with other hapless angels. Their commitment, their welcome. If I am to get through, it can only be by tackling these improbable callings.

The feeling I got is, we did a short hop from east to west, along the more northerly circle, then south and west, climbing for two hours and a half, over the wall, to the greater circle. We left it all in the hands of the navigators.

Now I'm watching mangas in a window next to another window, reading and writing. It's all about experience, about moving our perception across the variations of an infinitely confident world, with the help of heroes: the pilots and stewards, the artists and writers and animators, the web developers and cloud operators. I'm a little flicker on the edge of it all, the elite behemoth network of technologists.

No comments:

Post a Comment